Tru Earth Eco-Strips Laundry Detergent - Biodegradable & Vegan
Share this Product
900 MILLION. That’s the number of plastic laundry containers that are thrown away each year in the U.S alone. The EPA reported that in 2018 only 29% of heavy plastics like detergent containers were actually recycled.
Meet the laundry solution that completely eliminates the need for plastic detergent jugs. Tru Earth Eco-Strips are 100% biodegradable and vegan paper strips of conveniently pre-measured, concentrated laundry detergent. There’s absolutely no plastic involved and they come in a recyclable/compostable cardboard container.
- Condensed Packaging: Why Pay For Plastic & Added Weight of Liquid Laundry Soap When You Can Get the Same Cleaning Power in an Easy-to-Use, Light-Weight Laundry Strip?
- Earth Friendly: 100% Biodegradable and Vegan: Eco-Strips Dissolve in the Washer, So You Leave Absolutely No Traces and Generate Zero Waste!
- No Residue: No More Worries About Sticky Detergent Spills In Your Cupboard or on your Laundry Machines.
What’s In It?
Read the Ingredients List on the Tru Earth Eco-Strips Website.
What’s NOT in it?
- No Parabens
- No Phosphates
- No Added Dyes
- No 1,4 Dioxane
- No Chlorine Bleach.
Instructions For Use
- Tear Off 1 Laundry Detergent Eco-Strip for 1 Load of Laundry.
- Toss the Eco-Strip in Your Washing Machine & Forget About It. Easy!
- Compatible With Any Machine: High Efficiency (HE) and Standard.
- Choose From 3 Scents: Fresh Linen: Our most popular scent! If you love the smell of fresh laundry, this is your perfect scent. It may be a bit overpowering for people sensitive to strong smells.
- Fragrance-Free: No Fragrance. Hypoallergenic, no scent, just fresh and clean clothes.
- Baby: Free of harsh chemicals, enzymes, dyes, and artificial brighteners. We say this one is for babies, but this option is perfect for anyone with sensitive skin because it’s hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, and doesn’t contain any skin-irritating chemicals.
You’ll Also Need a set of Organic Dryer Balls to get your clothes extraordinarily soft & fresh while they dry.
Love these! We were happy to have them in our home and I've trained my mother's private duty aides to use them, too. They like them better than the liquid soap they were using before!
So happy to support this wonderful company! Their products are wonderful and are helping our planet.
I've been using TruEarth laundry soap strips for about a year and love them. I feel gratified every time I do laundry without using a plastic jug of detergent, which might not be recycled even though it's put in the recycling bin. We're in an environmental crisis now, and getting rid of plastic products is important to stop sea creatures from eating plastic and then humans eating them. I tell all my friends and relatives to use TruEarth and I've posted pictures of it in my apt. bldg and at some laundromats.
I love that I am not paying to transport "mostly water" in plastic bottles!
I received a package of Laundry Strips for Christmas and loved them so, I had to order more. Laundry strips are so convenient, easy to use, a space saver, plastic free and a great idea.
Works really well and love the minimal packaging.
These are great. So little waste and my clothes are clean.