Dish Washing Block - Vegan
Share this Product
Around one million plastic bottles are bought every minute worldwide. Only half of that number gets recycled. We almost always consider our use of plastic beverage containers when attempting to reduce our waste, but inconspicuous, everyday items like plastic dish soap bottles are more difficult to find eco-friendly replacements for. However, they are still significant contributors to our ecological footprints.
A simple swap from single-use bottled soaps to an eco-friendly dishwashing block will reduce your plastic waste and carbon footprint a lot more than you might think.
- Each Vegan Dish Block Lasts 2-6 Months (Depending On Use) Before You Need to Restock. Something We Love About Zero-Waste Is That Saving the Planet Also Means Saving Yourself Time & Money.
- Eco-Friendly Dish Block Serves Diverse Purposes like Cutting Through Grease Dishes, Removing Clothing Stains, Removing Labels From Jars, and More. The More Creative Uses You Find, the More Waste You Eliminate and the More Money You Save!
- Non-Toxic, No Harsh Chemicals, & 100% Safe for Daily Use. That Means There’s No Chance That Anything Toxic Will End Up In the Oceans From Using These Blocks!
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (plant-derived), Decyl Glucoside (plant-derived), Sodium Cocoate (plant-derived), Quillaja Saponaria (from the South American soap bark tree - organic), Glycerin (plant-derived), Aloe Vera Leaf (organic), Purified Water, Sodium Carbonate (mineral-derived)
What’s NOT in it?
- No palm oil
Instructions For Use
- Instead of pouring the soap on your dishes, grab a wet cloth towel, sponge, or scrubbing brush and rub it all over the block until it suds. Just wash your dishes as usual and rinse thoroughly! It’s that easy.
- Regular Size 5.9oz - 3" x 4" x 1"
- Huge Size 21.5 oz - 3.5" x 3.5" x 3"
Need an Easy Solution? Get the Basic Dishwashing Kit!
I really like how big this soap block is and how long it lasts. Makes really nice soap bubbles and my dishes come out super clean. I will continue to order this soap. :)
This dishwashing soap bar is great - lots of suds, very effective on greasy plastic containers. I have already ordered more to have on hand.
For the last year, I have been working to make my kitchen and bathroom plastic free. I first bought the smaller bar over the summer to determine if I would like the product and if it would meet our dish cleaning needs. It has been perfect! It gets roasting pans and non-stick pots and pans clean with no additional scrubbing compared to what I was used to with plastic liquid dish soaps. Not to mention, it does last awhile. We are a hungry family of five and my first small lasted about three months. I started my second but have bought the bigger bars moving forward. Thanks for a great product and I would highly recommend it for all your dish needs.
This soap is not for the light hearted. It is a mammoth bar and still just as good of a job as the small bar.
Cleans dishes perfectly. It is so convenient to be able to run the cloth or sponge lightly over the block and wash the dishes with it. Just a small amount gets dishes squeaky clean. I do not notice any film buildup. Will buy again.
I’ve been using this dish soap block for over a year and I really love it.
Love it. If i need to do a whole sink load i put the whole block in the water. Works like a charm