Beeswax Food Wraps 3-Pack Mixed Colors
Share this Product
Plastic bags and cling wrap almost always end up in landfills and oceans. It’s time to vacate your kitchen of single-use plastics and level up your zero waste game with eco-friendly kitchen storage that will keep your food fresh and look far cuter in the fridge than plastic bags!
You’re ready to ditch single-use food bags: Beeswax wraps are extremely versatile, innovatively eco-friendly, and irresistibly stylish!
- Creative & Diverse Uses: Cover a Bowl, Preserve and Protect Fruit & Veggies, or Wrap Sandwiches. Eco-Friendly Beeswax Wraps Are So Versatile, They Can Replace All Wasteful Save-For Later Packaging In Your Kitchen!
- 100% Biodegradable Fabric Coated in Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, and Pine Resin Demonstrates Thoughtful Design So You Can Achieve a Waste-Free Kitchen!
- Easy to Clean and Store: Imagine how much drawer room you can reclaim in your kitchen when you replace cling wrap and aluminum foil rolls with these wraps!
How To Clean
Washing your zero-waste beeswax wraps is simple and easy. Just use cold water and biodegradable soap in the sink to rinse your wraps.
IMPORTANT: Do Not Use Hot Water On Beeswax Wraps and Do Not Put Them in the Microwave. This Can Melt the Wraps. Only Use Cold Water to Clean Beeswax Wraps.
- Each 3 Pack Beeswax Wraps comes with 3 random patterns.
1 Large Wrap - 11.8" x 11.8"
- 1 Medium Wrap - 9.8" x 9.8"
- 1 Small Wrap - 7.9" x 7.9"
- Lifespan: Each wrap will last 120-150 uses depending on care.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
These are a great combo to have for covering my rising doughs!
way to use natural product and helping the planet ! :). thanks
I never knew if beeswax wraps would actually work and be easy to clean, these are the first ones I've tried and I love them. I will need to buy more for sure. Very cute pattern too.
Easy use, easy cleaning and easy storage!
These wraps are excellent!
This is one of the best purchases I've made. I will be buying more.
work well, a little more difficult to clean than similar item i have had before