Tru Earth Eco-Strips Laundry Detergent - Biodegradable & Vegan
Share this Product
900 MILLION. That’s the number of plastic laundry containers that are thrown away each year in the U.S alone. The EPA reported that in 2018 only 29% of heavy plastics like detergent containers were actually recycled.
Meet the laundry solution that completely eliminates the need for plastic detergent jugs. Tru Earth Eco-Strips are 100% biodegradable and vegan paper strips of conveniently pre-measured, concentrated laundry detergent. There’s absolutely no plastic involved and they come in a recyclable/compostable cardboard container.
- Condensed Packaging: Why Pay For Plastic & Added Weight of Liquid Laundry Soap When You Can Get the Same Cleaning Power in an Easy-to-Use, Light-Weight Laundry Strip?
- Earth Friendly: 100% Biodegradable and Vegan: Eco-Strips Dissolve in the Washer, So You Leave Absolutely No Traces and Generate Zero Waste!
- No Residue: No More Worries About Sticky Detergent Spills In Your Cupboard or on your Laundry Machines.
What’s In It?
Read the Ingredients List on the Tru Earth Eco-Strips Website.
What’s NOT in it?
- No Parabens
- No Phosphates
- No Added Dyes
- No 1,4 Dioxane
- No Chlorine Bleach.
Instructions For Use
- Tear Off 1 Laundry Detergent Eco-Strip for 1 Load of Laundry.
- Toss the Eco-Strip in Your Washing Machine & Forget About It. Easy!
- Compatible With Any Machine: High Efficiency (HE) and Standard.
- Choose From 3 Scents: Fresh Linen: Our most popular scent! If you love the smell of fresh laundry, this is your perfect scent. It may be a bit overpowering for people sensitive to strong smells.
- Fragrance-Free: No Fragrance. Hypoallergenic, no scent, just fresh and clean clothes.
- Baby: Free of harsh chemicals, enzymes, dyes, and artificial brighteners. We say this one is for babies, but this option is perfect for anyone with sensitive skin because it’s hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, and doesn’t contain any skin-irritating chemicals.
You’ll Also Need a set of Organic Dryer Balls to get your clothes extraordinarily soft & fresh while they dry.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It's a great product and cleans my clothes beautifully!
I bought this excited to use a no plastic product in the laundry room, but ended up having to give the strips I had left away as it cause my wife and I to break out in a rash (contact dermatitis). Otherwise, I highly recommend it as well as the same company's all-purpose general cleaning strips.
Love the laundry sheets! Using both scented and unscented.
Have been giving packs as gifts to spread the word.
Looking forward to trying other products.
I waited to write this after going through a whole box. Happy to report I really like this. I ordered the blue box. Smell is nice and faint. I use it to wash most things in the house. Exceptions are the synthetic workout clothes for teenage boy and husband. I find that I need much stronger with those quick-dry materials. But everything else is with this. Including softball uniforms which are always filthy (just not that heavy sweat). Just ordered a second two pack. My only gripe is the perforation on each sheet. It’s obvious to me, but when husband and kids did laundry I discovered that they through the whole thing in rather than 1/3. It would be perfect if it either came in a roll with perfs or already cut in thirds. I hope they develop a stronger version for workout gear.
I love these laundry strips. Such an amazing way to do help this planet in so many ways!
Small, compact packaging (which I believe is fully recyclable) and the product works as well as liquid laundry detergent. Thank you Zero Waste Outlet for the sample! I will be ordering more!
No plastic and no smells or irritants. I'm never going back.