Dish Washing Block - Vegan
Share this Product
Around one million plastic bottles are bought every minute worldwide. Only half of that number gets recycled. We almost always consider our use of plastic beverage containers when attempting to reduce our waste, but inconspicuous, everyday items like plastic dish soap bottles are more difficult to find eco-friendly replacements for. However, they are still significant contributors to our ecological footprints.
A simple swap from single-use bottled soaps to an eco-friendly dishwashing block will reduce your plastic waste and carbon footprint a lot more than you might think.
- Each Vegan Dish Block Lasts 2-6 Months (Depending On Use) Before You Need to Restock. Something We Love About Zero-Waste Is That Saving the Planet Also Means Saving Yourself Time & Money.
- Eco-Friendly Dish Block Serves Diverse Purposes like Cutting Through Grease Dishes, Removing Clothing Stains, Removing Labels From Jars, and More. The More Creative Uses You Find, the More Waste You Eliminate and the More Money You Save!
- Non-Toxic, No Harsh Chemicals, & 100% Safe for Daily Use. That Means There’s No Chance That Anything Toxic Will End Up In the Oceans From Using These Blocks!
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (plant-derived), Decyl Glucoside (plant-derived), Sodium Cocoate (plant-derived), Quillaja Saponaria (from the South American soap bark tree - organic), Glycerin (plant-derived), Aloe Vera Leaf (organic), Purified Water, Sodium Carbonate (mineral-derived)
What’s NOT in it?
- No palm oil
Instructions For Use
- Instead of pouring the soap on your dishes, grab a wet cloth towel, sponge, or scrubbing brush and rub it all over the block until it suds. Just wash your dishes as usual and rinse thoroughly! It’s that easy.
- Regular Size 5.9oz - 3" x 4" x 1"
- Huge Size 21.5 oz - 3.5" x 3.5" x 3"
Need an Easy Solution? Get the Basic Dishwashing Kit!
I searched all over for the best dish block before trying this one. After trying several, I can now say quite confidently, “I found it!” This cleans dishes, is cost efficient (as far as how long it lasts) and most importantly for me, has natural and plant derived ingredients without the addition of palm oil. It’s a complete winner in my book!
It's really easy to use, both with a brush and a scrub sponge. Works great on getting the dishes clean.
I’ve been trying to reduce my waste and was super excited to order my soap block. It arrived so quickly and I love how it cleans. I was not disappointed! I order it with the bamboo dish and I love how cute it is
I'm so glad that I found this website! To be honest, my first dish soap block isn't completely gone but I was too excited to get a new one so I bought it slightly before I actually needed it. A little bit really does go a long way and I've never had an issue or complaint.
We love this soap! We’ve used soap in the past where you’ve had to use so much of the bottle just to clean a tiny cup! This soap though requires a minimum amount to do many dishes!
I love this soap block, it fit perfectly in my sink caddy & it lathers very well. Love that there is no plastic is your packaging.
I’ve been looking for this product forever, happy it is in my house, lathers great, super effective at cleaning and has such a clean natural smell, no residue on dishes, a thorough clean! Definitely need a dish brush for good suds. Not drying on my hands. One less plastic bottle in my house and on the planet , thank you zerowaste!!