Dish Washing Block - Vegan
Around one million plastic bottles are bought every minute worldwide. Only half of that number gets recycled. We almost always consider our use of plastic beverage containers when attempting to reduce our waste, but inconspicuous, everyday items like plastic dish soap bottles are more difficult to find eco-friendly replacements for. However, they are still significant contributors to our ecological footprints.
A simple swap from single-use bottled soaps to an eco-friendly dishwashing block will reduce your plastic waste and carbon footprint a lot more than you might think.
- Each Vegan Dish Block Lasts 2-6 Months (Depending On Use) Before You Need to Restock. Something We Love About Zero-Waste Is That Saving the Planet Also Means Saving Yourself Time & Money.
- Eco-Friendly Dish Block Serves Diverse Purposes like Cutting Through Grease Dishes, Removing Clothing Stains, Removing Labels From Jars, and More. The More Creative Uses You Find, the More Waste You Eliminate and the More Money You Save!
- Non-Toxic, No Harsh Chemicals, & 100% Safe for Daily Use. That Means There’s No Chance That Anything Toxic Will End Up In the Oceans From Using These Blocks!
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (plant-derived), Decyl Glucoside (plant-derived), Sodium Cocoate (plant-derived), Quillaja Saponaria (from the South American soap bark tree - organic), Glycerin (plant-derived), Aloe Vera Leaf (organic), Purified Water, Sodium Carbonate (mineral-derived)
What’s NOT in it?
- No palm oil
Instructions For Use
- Instead of pouring the soap on your dishes, grab a wet cloth towel, sponge, or scrubbing brush and rub it all over the block until it suds. Just wash your dishes as usual and rinse thoroughly! It’s that easy.
- Regular Size 5.9oz - 3" x 4" x 1"
- Huge Size 21.5 oz - 3.5" x 3.5" x 3"
Need an Easy Solution? Get the Basic Dishwashing Kit!
This dish block works better than other liquid soaps because it does its job well while being zero waste and vegan, as well as cruelty free and palm oil free. I store mine in the miso bamboo soap dish and use an eco sponge, both also sold from this store. I recommend getting all three to help reduce waste in the kitchen without compromising the quality you're used to!
I went all-in and got the big one. This is some pretty great soap. It's sudsy so you know it's there. I've had it for about a week and can see no indication on the bar that I've used it, so it seems like it's going to last. Also, it just smells nice. A gentle aroma, nothing chemical-y or overpowering. So far, so good!
a dish and a block of soap walked into a bar...
this stuff is great! even the chief dishwasher in the house likes it and he's notoriously cautious about change
It is just simply amazing. I have been using it for over a year now. Cleans dishes very well and my hand feel moisturized.
The vegan dish soap block is very effective at cutting grease & cleaning all dishes, including pots & pans. I especially like that it has no palm oil & is vegan! The company is perfect if you love our natural world. Go Zero Waste!
The soap block does a great job of cleaning, has a pleasant smell and lasts a long time. I am glad to have made the switch from bottled detergent so easily. A good brush and a good rinse are part of the routine that works best.
I got the larger of the two blocks. I felt that it was a little pricey but that's a burden I bare to be more eco-conscious. I just have to say that I am really impressed by this product. Not only was the packaging all green but it also only takes a VERY little of this powerful soap to get a REALLY good clean. Like, I'm talking better than Dawn. With some hot water, this soap, and some time I was even able to get old burned-on food off of my ceramic coated pot. I will absolutely continue to purchase this in the future as long as this is the quality to expect. Thanks!