Dish Washing Block - Vegan
Share this Product
Around one million plastic bottles are bought every minute worldwide. Only half of that number gets recycled. We almost always consider our use of plastic beverage containers when attempting to reduce our waste, but inconspicuous, everyday items like plastic dish soap bottles are more difficult to find eco-friendly replacements for. However, they are still significant contributors to our ecological footprints.
A simple swap from single-use bottled soaps to an eco-friendly dishwashing block will reduce your plastic waste and carbon footprint a lot more than you might think.
- Each Vegan Dish Block Lasts 2-6 Months (Depending On Use) Before You Need to Restock. Something We Love About Zero-Waste Is That Saving the Planet Also Means Saving Yourself Time & Money.
- Eco-Friendly Dish Block Serves Diverse Purposes like Cutting Through Grease Dishes, Removing Clothing Stains, Removing Labels From Jars, and More. The More Creative Uses You Find, the More Waste You Eliminate and the More Money You Save!
- Non-Toxic, No Harsh Chemicals, & 100% Safe for Daily Use. That Means There’s No Chance That Anything Toxic Will End Up In the Oceans From Using These Blocks!
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (plant-derived), Decyl Glucoside (plant-derived), Sodium Cocoate (plant-derived), Quillaja Saponaria (from the South American soap bark tree - organic), Glycerin (plant-derived), Aloe Vera Leaf (organic), Purified Water, Sodium Carbonate (mineral-derived)
What’s NOT in it?
- No palm oil
Instructions For Use
- Instead of pouring the soap on your dishes, grab a wet cloth towel, sponge, or scrubbing brush and rub it all over the block until it suds. Just wash your dishes as usual and rinse thoroughly! It’s that easy.
- Regular Size 5.9oz - 3" x 4" x 1"
- Huge Size 21.5 oz - 3.5" x 3.5" x 3"
Need an Easy Solution? Get the Basic Dishwashing Kit!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is definitely worth the price just based on the size alone.
A truly remarkable product: it lathers like no soap we've ever used. It's excellent for dishes and great for handwashing. I can't recommend it highly enough.
I’ve been using this product since Dec 2020 and I love it. The soap is strong and can cut through all types of food residue.
Having a soap holder is a must. When the old soap breaks we just plop it on top of the new block and keep going.
Followed the advice on the website. Soaked dishes in hot water and rubbed the soap on a dish cloth. Even after a hot rinse I still had a small amount of soap film on the plates. Came off easily with a quick wipe from a dry linen cloth. I recommend and will buy another block if I ever use up what I have.
I've tried several brands of dish soap bars. This is my favorite so far. Lasts a long time, cuts grease, easy on my skin.
I love this bar, will be getting the giant one next. It's EXTREMELY concentrated so just a flick of the brush and you have enough for a couple dishes. Need to get a drainage tray (it's in a tupperware right now and doesn't look great and is melting a bit). Highly recommend. You can even just rub your finger on it and wash your own hands with it. LOVE LOVE LOVE! No more messy plastic bottle!
I love this, it’s my second time buying it. Last time I used every last tiny piece,lol. Great for pans and dishware. It’s even great on my counters and glass. I just basically use it on a wet washcloth for everything in the kitchen. No grease, no smell, wiped clean with water its perfect.