Tru Earth Eco-Strips Laundry Detergent - 32 Loads
900 MILLION. That’s the number of plastic laundry containers that are thrown away each year in the U.S alone. The EPA reported that in 2018 only 29% of heavy plastics like detergent containers were actually recycled.
Meet the laundry solution that completely eliminates the need for plastic detergent jugs. Tru Earth Eco-Strips are 100% biodegradable and vegan paper strips of conveniently pre-measured, concentrated laundry detergent. There’s absolutely no plastic involved and they come in a recyclable/compostable cardboard container.
- Condensed Packaging: Why Pay For Plastic & Added Weight of Liquid Laundry Soap When You Can Get the Same Cleaning Power in an Easy-to-Use, Light-Weight Laundry Strip?
- Earth Friendly: 100% Biodegradable and Vegan: Eco-Strips Dissolve in the Washer, So You Leave Absolutely No Traces and Generate Zero Waste!
- No Residue: No More Worries About Sticky Detergent Spills In Your Cupboard or on your Laundry Machines.
What’s In It?
Read the Ingredients List on the Tru Earth Eco-Strips Website.
What’s NOT in it?
- No Parabens
- No Phosphates
- No Added Dyes
- No 1,4 Dioxane
- No Chlorine Bleach.
Instructions For Use
- Tear Off 1 Laundry Detergent Eco-Strip for 1 Load of Laundry.
- Toss the Eco-Strip in Your Washing Machine & Forget About It. Easy!
- Compatible With Any Machine: High Efficiency (HE) and Standard.
- Choose From 4 Scents:
- Fresh Linen: Our most popular scent! If you love the smell of fresh laundry, this is your perfect scent. It may be a bit overpowering for people sensitive to strong smells.
- Lilac Breeze: Gently scented Lilac Breeze is a sensory delight, evoking memories of fields of fresh lilacs in a warm summer breeze.
- Fragrance-Free: No Fragrance. Hypoallergenic, no scent, just fresh and clean clothes.
- Baby: Free of harsh chemicals, enzymes, dyes, and artificial brighteners. We say this one is for babies, but this option is perfect for anyone with sensitive skin because it’s hypoallergenic, and doesn’t contain any skin-irritating chemicals.
You’ll Also Need a set of Organic Dryer Balls to get your clothes extraordinarily soft & fresh while they dry.
Saves time, no spills, no mess. Excellent laundry detergent. No hassles. do this for our beautiful planet.
I love these so much I bought several to give to friends for Christmas.
When I got these, I did a little experiment. I did two loads of laundry - one with a strip, one with normal laundry soap. As I folded them, I looked for any differences at all - smell, fabric feel, visible cleanliness, etc.
And as far as I could tell, there's no difference at all! These are every bit as effective as liquid detergent. I've switched completely - I see no reason to ever go back to using heavy plastic jugs of laundry goop.
This is the third time I've ordered several packages of the Tru Earth Eco-Strips Laundry Detergent. It is wonderful! It's easy to use. It gets my laundry clean. I don't have to lug a heavy container - and there's no plastic, which is good for our Earth! I've bought and given these to my young-adult son and daughter, too, and they appreciate the ease, light weight, eco-friendliness, and effectiveness of these eco-strips for the laundry. I always get the fragrance-free ones because I try not to put too much fragrance into the air. Highly recommended! By the way, it's easy to use one strip for most laundries and to tear a strip in half if you need less for a tiny load or a little extra (1 1/2 strips) for a huge load or one that needs a little extra cleaning.
I don't know why I waited so long to try these out -- they work great, and I sure don't miss dealing with the messy, wasteful plastic bottles. I haven't tried the scented ones, but the unscented work great, I am an instant convert.
I pop this in my machine and BAM! clean clothes - no worries about recycling a big bottle, box, or tub.
I've tried the lilac and the linen scents and prefer the linen. The lilac isn't gross at all, maybe just a little too cloying for my taste.
Anyway - good product, easy to use, no waste or mess!
I love these laundry strips, they are nice and lightweight for toting my laundry back-and-forth to the laundromat or friends houses where I get my laundry done. I have the unscented version and it works like a charm.