Tru Earth Eco-Strips Laundry Detergent - Biodegradable & Vegan
Share this Product
900 MILLION. That’s the number of plastic laundry containers that are thrown away each year in the U.S alone. The EPA reported that in 2018 only 29% of heavy plastics like detergent containers were actually recycled.
Meet the laundry solution that completely eliminates the need for plastic detergent jugs. Tru Earth Eco-Strips are 100% biodegradable and vegan paper strips of conveniently pre-measured, concentrated laundry detergent. There’s absolutely no plastic involved and they come in a recyclable/compostable cardboard container.
- Condensed Packaging: Why Pay For Plastic & Added Weight of Liquid Laundry Soap When You Can Get the Same Cleaning Power in an Easy-to-Use, Light-Weight Laundry Strip?
- Earth Friendly: 100% Biodegradable and Vegan: Eco-Strips Dissolve in the Washer, So You Leave Absolutely No Traces and Generate Zero Waste!
- No Residue: No More Worries About Sticky Detergent Spills In Your Cupboard or on your Laundry Machines.
What’s In It?
Read the Ingredients List on the Tru Earth Eco-Strips Website.
What’s NOT in it?
- No Parabens
- No Phosphates
- No Added Dyes
- No 1,4 Dioxane
- No Chlorine Bleach.
Instructions For Use
- Tear Off 1 Laundry Detergent Eco-Strip for 1 Load of Laundry.
- Toss the Eco-Strip in Your Washing Machine & Forget About It. Easy!
- Compatible With Any Machine: High Efficiency (HE) and Standard.
- Choose From 3 Scents: Fresh Linen: Our most popular scent! If you love the smell of fresh laundry, this is your perfect scent. It may be a bit overpowering for people sensitive to strong smells.
- Fragrance-Free: No Fragrance. Hypoallergenic, no scent, just fresh and clean clothes.
- Baby: Free of harsh chemicals, enzymes, dyes, and artificial brighteners. We say this one is for babies, but this option is perfect for anyone with sensitive skin because it’s hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, and doesn’t contain any skin-irritating chemicals.
You’ll Also Need a set of Organic Dryer Balls to get your clothes extraordinarily soft & fresh while they dry.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
These strips are so easy and mess-free, and clean my clothes well. The Fresh Linen scent makes the laundry room smell nice, but the scent on the clothes after washing is very faint. I would prefer if the scent was a bit more evident, but that is a minor issue.
These pull-apart detergent strips are a breeze to use, clean well and take up ⅛ the space my old plastic jug favorite used to. I will be reordering for sure.
I am so happy with this detergent! I have a 4 1/2 yr old and this detergent cleans her messy clothes well. Thank you Zero Waste Outlet. I feel great about my impact.
I love these strips for their ease of use. Recently I showed them off to some family members, not super waste-conscious themselves, but the sheer convenience of them convinced a nephew to give them a try. Hooray!
Just became a True Earth customer and am pleased with the results of my first laundry day. My clothes are clean and fresh. I used the unscented detergent because I have family members that are sensitive to perfumes. If anything , this product works better than my former detergent, Ecos. My washer is a low water use variety and the sheet worked just fine.
I'm so pleased to find these laundry strips. I just used them for the first time on two loads of laundry and they seem to work just fine. I chose the unscented and it produced clean, fresh smelling laundry. No big plastic jug to add to the overwhelming amount of garbage we create, YAY! I'm truly hoping more companies start paying attention to environmentally safe product packaging. I will purchase more and intend to give some away as gifts.
I ordered the fresh linen strips and was so excited to start using it, first time I did laundry I followed the directions , one strip one load, well I never saw any suds in the machine, the scent of the strip is beautiful, but it does not transfer to the clothes at all whatsoever, so second time doing laundry I put three strips for one load, again no suds, no bubbles, no nothing, in fact my clothes didn't even smell clean, ok I said to myself, third time is a charm, yesterday I did laundry I put at least 6/7 strips in each machine, and again nothing, no suds, nothing smelled like fresh linen. Call me old fashion, but I like my laundry to smell like clean laundry, and I like my bubbles. Not a fan☹️