Tru Earth Eco-Strips Laundry Detergent - Biodegradable & Vegan
Share this Product
900 MILLION. That’s the number of plastic laundry containers that are thrown away each year in the U.S alone. The EPA reported that in 2018 only 29% of heavy plastics like detergent containers were actually recycled.
Meet the laundry solution that completely eliminates the need for plastic detergent jugs. Tru Earth Eco-Strips are 100% biodegradable and vegan paper strips of conveniently pre-measured, concentrated laundry detergent. There’s absolutely no plastic involved and they come in a recyclable/compostable cardboard container.
- Condensed Packaging: Why Pay For Plastic & Added Weight of Liquid Laundry Soap When You Can Get the Same Cleaning Power in an Easy-to-Use, Light-Weight Laundry Strip?
- Earth Friendly: 100% Biodegradable and Vegan: Eco-Strips Dissolve in the Washer, So You Leave Absolutely No Traces and Generate Zero Waste!
- No Residue: No More Worries About Sticky Detergent Spills In Your Cupboard or on your Laundry Machines.
What’s In It?
Read the Ingredients List on the Tru Earth Eco-Strips Website.
What’s NOT in it?
- No Parabens
- No Phosphates
- No Added Dyes
- No 1,4 Dioxane
- No Chlorine Bleach.
Instructions For Use
- Tear Off 1 Laundry Detergent Eco-Strip for 1 Load of Laundry.
- Toss the Eco-Strip in Your Washing Machine & Forget About It. Easy!
- Compatible With Any Machine: High Efficiency (HE) and Standard.
- Choose From 4 Scents:
- Fresh Linen: Our most popular scent! If you love the smell of fresh laundry, this is your perfect scent. It may be a bit overpowering for people sensitive to strong smells.
- Lilac Breeze: Gently scented Lilac Breeze is a sensory delight, evoking memories of fields of fresh lilacs in a warm summer breeze.
- Fragrance-Free: No Fragrance. Hypoallergenic, no scent, just fresh and clean clothes.
- Baby: Free of harsh chemicals, enzymes, dyes, and artificial brighteners. We say this one is for babies, but this option is perfect for anyone with sensitive skin because it’s hypoallergenic, and doesn’t contain any skin-irritating chemicals.
You’ll Also Need a set of Organic Dryer Balls to get your clothes extraordinarily soft & fresh while they dry.
I have only done a few loads of wash since receiving my Tru Earth Eco- Laundry strips. Easy to use, completely dissolved and left me with clean, lightly scented clothes. I also purchased the unscented for my daughter. Great products!
I’m so thrilled to use a product
that helps keep the need for
using plastics for containers
Eradicated. I love the product
because it’s easy to use and
long lasting. I feel better helping
to sustain companies who care
about the environment and our planet. Someday I won’t be here, but I hope their products
will continue to be.
I came back for 3 more after my first purchase!
I got the fragrance free and think it works great. Love not having plastic in my laundry room. I did sometimes find that it didn’t fully dissolve so I started adding a little water to the detergent dispenser cup up front. Works like a charm.
Have even tested this on my exercise clothes - impressively clean! Phew instead of pew!
Just wanted to say thank-you publicly for your friendly and efficient customer service. When I ordered the wrong product and called the number provided on the website, a real (and good-natured) person answered the phone and corrected the problem quickly, sending me, along with the product I meant to buy, a self-addressed mailer so that the incorrect products could be returned easily. Now that's service that the big corporations can't compete with! So happy to be able to reduce plastic use with the purchase of Zero Waste products.
They leave our laundry smelling fresh. They don’t irritate our skin (we have allergies). They store in a tiny space. And they don’t use all that nasty plastic packaging!
Great laundry detergent with minimal, recyclable packaging!
Love the small earth friendly strips. No more bulky plastic!