Natural Soap Bag
Share this Product
Did you know the warm, damp layers in loofahs make them perfect breeding grounds for harmful bacteria and even mold in the worst cases? Plus, plastic loofahs and shower brushes create TONS of waste-- obviously, they’re plastic! Soap bags are the clever plant-based alternative that will make your showers highly efficient and waste-free.
Switch to soap bars and sisal bags for a natural way to achieve clean, velvety skin while ridding your bathroom of wasteful plastics.
- 100% Biodegradable Sisal Fibers Come From the Sisal Plant, a Highly Renewable Resource. With a Natural, Plant-Based Exfoliant, You Can Ban Plastic From Your Bathroom and Enhance Your Zero-Waste Home!
- Handy Drawstring Allows You to Hang Soap Bag For Drying So Bacteria Won’t Grow. You’ll Actually Get Clean Instead of Spreading Germs All Over Yourself With a Plastic Loofah!
- Sisal Soap Bags Are the Effective Yet Gentle Way to Exfoliate: While Brushes & Loofahs Are Harsh and Abrasive, This Plant-Based Option Softens and Soothes Your Skin For Natural Comfort
Instructions For Use
- Place A Bar of Soap in the Sisal Soap Bag.
- Tighten Drawstring.
- Dampen the Sisal Soap Bag and Exfoliate Your Way to Smooth Skin in an Eco-Friendly Fashion!
- 5.5” Tall x 4” Wide with Drawstring
Don't Forget! You'll need some high-quality, zero-waste soap to put in your sisal soap bag! Try all-natural Granola Girl Bar Soap for a relaxing shower with calming scents and gentle exfoliation.
I love this thing! I was looking for a more sustainable option than the cheap plastic puffs that also mildew in the shower. This is perfect. I also love the slight exfoliating nature.
These are great! They're all natural while exfoliating your skin and keeping your bar of soap safe from unnecessary degradation. Awesome!
Love it ! :)
Soap is always slipping out of my hands in shower. The little bag solved that problem. Thanks
A whole new way to wash my body and feel good about my footprint
I have never used a sisal bag for soap before now, but this is wonderful! I will never go back…
First time using this and I love it. It's a great exfoliator (means less such products to buy) and it also keeps the soap from "melting" into bits in the tub.