Bar Soap Bag - Sisal Plant Fibers
Share this Product
Did you know the warm, damp layers in loofahs make them perfect breeding grounds for harmful bacteria and even mold in the worst cases? Plus, plastic loofahs and shower brushes create TONS of waste-- obviously, they’re plastic! Soap bags are the clever plant-based alternative that will make your showers highly efficient and waste-free.
Switch to soap bars and sisal bags for a natural way to achieve clean, velvety skin while ridding your bathroom of wasteful plastics.
- 100% Biodegradable Sisal Fibers Come From the Sisal Plant, a Highly Renewable Resource. With a Natural, Plant-Based Exfoliant, You Can Ban Plastic From Your Bathroom and Enhance Your Zero-Waste Home!
- Handy Drawstring Allows You to Hang Soap Bag For Drying So Bacteria Won’t Grow. You’ll Actually Get Clean Instead of Spreading Germs All Over Yourself With a Plastic Loofah!
- Sisal Soap Bags Are the Effective Yet Gentle Way to Exfoliate: While Brushes & Loofahs Are Harsh and Abrasive, This Plant-Based Option Softens and Soothes Your Skin For Natural Comfort
Instructions For Use
- Place A Bar of Soap in the Sisal Soap Bag.
- Tighten Drawstring.
- Dampen the Sisal Soap Bag and Exfoliate Your Way to Smooth Skin in an Eco-Friendly Fashion!
- 5.5” Tall x 4” Wide with Drawstring
Don't Forget! You'll need some high-quality, zero-waste soap to put in your sisal soap bag! Try all-natural Granola Girl Bar Soap for a relaxing shower with calming scents and gentle exfoliation.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Wish I would have had this years ago. Not too hard on skin, dries well, easy to use. With 2 weeks holding up like new.
The soap pouch is a great way to exfoliate. The winters are so dry here and this really help.
First time using this product, and so far we love it! My skin is now softer and lathers up nicely - easy to use. Was looking for an alternative to the traditional plastic loofah that is used with liquid body wash. Well, we have finally found our eco friendly replacement!! :)
What to do with those small pieces of soap? Use your Bar Soap Bag made with Sisal Plant Fibers! Great product!
I got one of each color bag. The white bag is great-gentle enough while still exfoliates. The brown bag is *way* to rough on most skin-seems like it would only be good for bottoms of feet if they were super dirty. I would not recommend this if you have sensitive skin.
Love how these extend the life of the soap. Gets kind of stiff between washes but softens with water!
Not to be dramatic, but this soap bag just enhanced my shower experience by 200%. It feels exfoliating while it suds up and it’s far better than any loofah or washcloth I’ve ever used before. Used it with soap I also got from here and it was a 10/10