Dish Washing Block - Vegan
Share this Product
Around one million plastic bottles are bought every minute worldwide. Only half of that number gets recycled. We almost always consider our use of plastic beverage containers when attempting to reduce our waste, but inconspicuous, everyday items like plastic dish soap bottles are more difficult to find eco-friendly replacements for. However, they are still significant contributors to our ecological footprints.
A simple swap from single-use bottled soaps to an eco-friendly dishwashing block will reduce your plastic waste and carbon footprint a lot more than you might think.
- Each Vegan Dish Block Lasts 2-6 Months (Depending On Use) Before You Need to Restock. Something We Love About Zero-Waste Is That Saving the Planet Also Means Saving Yourself Time & Money.
- Eco-Friendly Dish Block Serves Diverse Purposes like Cutting Through Grease Dishes, Removing Clothing Stains, Removing Labels From Jars, and More. The More Creative Uses You Find, the More Waste You Eliminate and the More Money You Save!
- Non-Toxic, No Harsh Chemicals, & 100% Safe for Daily Use. That Means There’s No Chance That Anything Toxic Will End Up In the Oceans From Using These Blocks!
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (plant-derived), Decyl Glucoside (plant-derived), Sodium Cocoate (plant-derived), Quillaja Saponaria (from the South American soap bark tree - organic), Glycerin (plant-derived), Aloe Vera Leaf (organic), Purified Water, Sodium Carbonate (mineral-derived)
What’s NOT in it?
- No palm oil
Instructions For Use
- Instead of pouring the soap on your dishes, grab a wet cloth towel, sponge, or scrubbing brush and rub it all over the block until it suds. Just wash your dishes as usual and rinse thoroughly! It’s that easy.
- Regular Size 5.9oz - 3" x 4" x 1"
- Huge Size 21.5 oz - 3.5" x 3.5" x 3"
Need an Easy Solution? Get the Basic Dishwashing Kit!
Love ordering from Zero Waste - they are true to their word of sending things in the smallest package and with as little waste as possible. The dish soap I ordered is good, and the customer service and follow up are great. They are so nice!
Will definitely order from them again.
Lathers well and dishes come out clean and odorless. I have been using this product for about a month, looks like it would last a long time. Happy to have made the switch to this soap, no more plastic bottles for soap refills. However, one downside to this is, it cannot be used for soaking dishes, unlike the liquid soaps. Hope the team comes up with a solution for this as well.
Works great. My dishes are clean, it lasts a while, and it’s wasteless! Thanks
I have been looking for an exo friendly alternative to dish soap for a while and was pleasantly surprised how well this one worked! Will definitely be purchasing again.
This is the second dishwashing bar soap I’ve tried and I’ll be sticking with this one. Great sudsing- very little goes a long way. Better than liquid soaps I used to use. Great product!
I really like how big this soap block is and how long it lasts. Makes really nice soap bubbles and my dishes come out super clean. I will continue to order this soap. :)
This dishwashing soap bar is great - lots of suds, very effective on greasy plastic containers. I have already ordered more to have on hand.