Dish Washing Block - Vegan
Share this Product
Around one million plastic bottles are bought every minute worldwide. Only half of that number gets recycled. We almost always consider our use of plastic beverage containers when attempting to reduce our waste, but inconspicuous, everyday items like plastic dish soap bottles are more difficult to find eco-friendly replacements for. However, they are still significant contributors to our ecological footprints.
A simple swap from single-use bottled soaps to an eco-friendly dishwashing block will reduce your plastic waste and carbon footprint a lot more than you might think.
- Each Vegan Dish Block Lasts 2-6 Months (Depending On Use) Before You Need to Restock. Something We Love About Zero-Waste Is That Saving the Planet Also Means Saving Yourself Time & Money.
- Eco-Friendly Dish Block Serves Diverse Purposes like Cutting Through Grease Dishes, Removing Clothing Stains, Removing Labels From Jars, and More. The More Creative Uses You Find, the More Waste You Eliminate and the More Money You Save!
- Non-Toxic, No Harsh Chemicals, & 100% Safe for Daily Use. That Means There’s No Chance That Anything Toxic Will End Up In the Oceans From Using These Blocks!
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (plant-derived), Decyl Glucoside (plant-derived), Sodium Cocoate (plant-derived), Quillaja Saponaria (from the South American soap bark tree - organic), Glycerin (plant-derived), Aloe Vera Leaf (organic), Purified Water, Sodium Carbonate (mineral-derived)
What’s NOT in it?
- No palm oil
Instructions For Use
- Instead of pouring the soap on your dishes, grab a wet cloth towel, sponge, or scrubbing brush and rub it all over the block until it suds. Just wash your dishes as usual and rinse thoroughly! It’s that easy.
- Regular Size 5.9oz - 3" x 4" x 1"
- Huge Size 21.5 oz - 3.5" x 3.5" x 3"
Need an Easy Solution? Get the Basic Dishwashing Kit!
Very nice product and holds together nicely. Bought the dish and the brush too and they look very nice together.
I am happy with the cleaning provided by the soap. It cuts grease which other dry pellet based soaps did not. I prefer a liquid to the bar so I use a small bowl with water and a shaving of the soap, adding water as needed.
This dish block works really well on all my dishes, including pots and pans. It tackles grease really well. Works especially great when used with the Half Dome Dish Brush because the brush picks up the soap beautifully and none of it drips off as it would if it were liquid. I wholeheartedly recommend this soap.
This dish soap has cleaned well for me and lasts quite a while. I will be buying again!
Cleans well. Block lasts a long time
However I am giving this as a gift and I need the holder
Love ordering from Zero Waste - they are true to their word of sending things in the smallest package and with as little waste as possible. The dish soap I ordered is good, and the customer service and follow up are great. They are so nice!
Will definitely order from them again.