Dish Washing Block - Vegan
Share this Product
Around one million plastic bottles are bought every minute worldwide. Only half of that number gets recycled. We almost always consider our use of plastic beverage containers when attempting to reduce our waste, but inconspicuous, everyday items like plastic dish soap bottles are more difficult to find eco-friendly replacements for. However, they are still significant contributors to our ecological footprints.
A simple swap from single-use bottled soaps to an eco-friendly dishwashing block will reduce your plastic waste and carbon footprint a lot more than you might think.
- Each Vegan Dish Block Lasts 2-6 Months (Depending On Use) Before You Need to Restock. Something We Love About Zero-Waste Is That Saving the Planet Also Means Saving Yourself Time & Money.
- Eco-Friendly Dish Block Serves Diverse Purposes like Cutting Through Grease Dishes, Removing Clothing Stains, Removing Labels From Jars, and More. The More Creative Uses You Find, the More Waste You Eliminate and the More Money You Save!
- Non-Toxic, No Harsh Chemicals, & 100% Safe for Daily Use. That Means There’s No Chance That Anything Toxic Will End Up In the Oceans From Using These Blocks!
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (plant-derived), Decyl Glucoside (plant-derived), Sodium Cocoate (plant-derived), Quillaja Saponaria (from the South American soap bark tree - organic), Glycerin (plant-derived), Aloe Vera Leaf (organic), Purified Water, Sodium Carbonate (mineral-derived)
What’s NOT in it?
- No palm oil
Instructions For Use
- Instead of pouring the soap on your dishes, grab a wet cloth towel, sponge, or scrubbing brush and rub it all over the block until it suds. Just wash your dishes as usual and rinse thoroughly! It’s that easy.
- Regular Size 5.9oz - 3" x 4" x 1"
- Huge Size 21.5 oz - 3.5" x 3.5" x 3"
Need an Easy Solution? Get the Basic Dishwashing Kit!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Certainly not wasteful, a little goes a long way. Even smells clean.
Eco friendly all round..Had to find something to put under holder to catch flakes of soap...still looking for the best solution..Thought it would last longer.
I’ve tried tons of eco friendly/natural dishes soaps over the years and never really found any I loved. I didn’t even know dish soap bars were a thing until i saw it recommended somewhere on Facebook. I was really excited because we’ve been trying to reduce plastic waste. I bought the small size to try out and I’m buying the bigger one soon! It actually gets sudsy unlike most other natural soaps. Nothing is greasy after. I love it!
The last solid dish soap I used would leave this oily residue behind. I found using baking soda helped but never got rid of it completely. I’ve had no rinse issues with this, it’s at a lower price point, and it’s seems to be lasting longer.
This is my first experience using a bar soap for washing dishes, and I've been pleasantly surprised with cleaning power of the bar. A little does go a long way. I also bought the bamboo soap dish, a couple of cellulose sponges, and the palm pot scrubber. So far (after two weeks), the setup is working well for me, and I'm pleased to be moving away from plastic. For reference, I wash dishes by hand 3x daily and use a dishwasher once a week or every other week. It takes a bit of trial and error to learn how much (or little) soap is required for the task at hand, but so far I haven't felt inconvenienced.
This is such a simple and practical solution. I can tell already that the bar is going to last so much longer than the liquid soap. It suds up lovely and rinses easily. I’ll be back
I'm so happy to be done with plastic packaging, but this soap is more than just that! It smells like real soap, foams up well, and rinses away cleanly, even with soft water. I didn't get the holder, so it sits on the corner of my sink where it's glommed on to the stainless steel. It doesn't move and I'm able to swipe my sponge over it as I go - no more having to put something down to grab the soap bottle. Very happy with this product. Thank you for providing a quality product that eases my conscience.